Friday 10 December 2010

One thing all successful guys share

Wednesday, I talked about the difference between what you do and what you think. Today I want to learn more about do - actions speak.

The most important measures you should take to develop a winning mindset, is for the guys who have reached your destination, study and then copy. Think forget about you, focus to mimic your behavior and it.

Do you think why a coach or mentor has every top athletes? Tiger Woods and David Beckham have a. So has almost every Olympic athletes. Arnold Schwarzenegger had a mentor - reg Park, 3 x Mr universe. I had even a mentor as I started lifting and who introduced me to squats.

Note how the apprentice is often more successful than his teacher. Arnold won more titles than Park, still not Park make a know nothing. I also stronger than my mentor, but he was not either know nothing.

The guys, successful people like Arnold Schwarzenegger and claim, that "it's all about steroids" miss important lessons like this. Again - why do you think all successful people have a coach or mentor? I'm not trying to sell you my coaching program here I'm full up next year. I want to get really well over why the hell think these guys choose that a coach or mentor.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is revealed in his autobiography "The education of a bodybuilder", that heavy squats fact and Deadlifts at home because, reg Park 600 kg could squat and Deadlift 700 studied lbs Arnold for a guy who reached had what he wanted saw him and then Park's 5 × 5 method copies.

In my strong lift I noticed long community, that my most members follow training protocols of other SL members that are stronger than you in most cases. You subscribe your logs to receive updates automatically, check what you do and then copy. This is the closest thing, mentoring.

The real advantage is of course that think you out purchase by hanging with this member. Biggest stumbling your is most guys own think - what do you think you can and what not. There is no better way to see the limiting of beliefs as by a guy with your age and body type do it to eliminate. And this is an important part of that winning mindset I - no restrictions mentioned.

Who are you studying?

E-Mail this • get free updates • Print 4 responses to "" Maslow says: December 3, 2010 at 3: 36 pm

I have a mentor. He was my professor in college. I noticed he super jacked so one day I was asked what he did when he elaborated. He would like to invite me to train"" with him. The first time that I did so I 20 minutes in, puking, brought me a high five and Pat on the back of him. He taught me extreme intensity training. He played football in high school and moved then to Olympic national team training lift, eventually with the Canadian. He is a supporter of squats and milk, old school training methods. He knows that profits are made when you slide you your boundaries and he me, that has taught. His grandfather was a "strongman" with the circus, so I assume it is in his family to go all out and brutally hard to get. He lives far away, but it the question occasional and to advise is incredibly useful and motivating, because in the back of my mind I want to prove it, I have what it takes. Simple social pressure having a Protocol and updating friends on training really helps when I discuss am that since it is set, last squat I knows how to suck to do. He and I have plans to compete together in a USAPL meet next spring.

Vivek says: December 3, 2010 at 3: 37 pm

I'm studying the weight on my bar and you.

Ken says: December 3, 2010 at 5: 01 pm

I've observed over the years that successful guys, no matter what your task, is to share trains; at the least4 1. Drive successful people are driven people. They are driven to achieve your goals no matter what. 2.... Objectives successful people I try to emulate things not haphazardly do, write you both immediate and long range objectives.

3. Discipline - without immediate satisfaction for long-term success. Study your effort, their resistance 4 knowledge - and yourself always strive to improve.

Jamie says: December 3, 2010 at 6: 47 PM

My biggest inspiration here are SL members maroon, Tyrone and Bluestreak in the vicinity. These are the guys who are where I want to be.

Can click an answer here to cancel reply.

Your first name (required)

Your email (not published) (required)

Get my FREE eBook you discover how to muscle and strength to win, WHILE lose fat in only 3 workouts per week. Click here for my book.

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment