Wednesday 1 December 2010

Squat lessons from Usain bolt

If you are not a fan of strong lift on Facebook, I urge you to one now by clicking here so that you access not available exclusive content on this blog. 2 weeks ago I asked Facebook fans for your strong lift at least favorite exercise. While pull-ups, unsurprisingly, first came, answered some guys squats (which frankly either won't be surprised).

Also, inspiration is here if you have also this hate love relationship with the squat.The fastest man on Earth and 3 x gold medalist Usain bolt does Kniebeugen.ABER, he gave in an interview with David Letterman, he hates you.

This guy is as a genetic freak, trotted across the finish line when he broke the world record in 100 meters at the Olympics in Beijing, he still busy with the exact same challenges do - he hates squats.

But he does you.

Many guys resist the idea of squatting: I will not big legs, my knee hurt, it is dangerous. What these guys will never admit, that the real reason why want not squat is because squats mentally and physically difficult are add, often too lazy invest time in dealing with the squat technique that you are.

Only a few of these guys are always the same strength and muscle gains achieved, the squatters. Why have heavy squatters almost always larger weapons as non squatters? why Usain bolt squat, although he hates?

There is nothing, if you are not always squatting genießen.Ehrlich said squats is a challenge for every guy including mir.Die wrong with you question: seriously, sincerely want to be strong and muscular? If you do you will squat.

Email this • get free updates • Print15 responses to "" says Alexander Tait (site on SL): November 23, 2010 at 1: 12 pm

Squats produce total body strength and muscle is stimulation as no other exercise.If you squat more will increase your bank.

Christian says: November 23, 2010 at 1: 17 pm

It is a bit strange that it can properly do squat and run at the same time.When I was away from the gym for 3 weeks, I practiced running at this time, and when I got back mean squat was up to 20 kg.Had sucked big time running my knee muscles instead of strength I think or something developed.: P

Pboonnao says: November 23, 2010 at 1: 21 pm

I'm not a big fan of squats, not hate neither.I tried my squats at each meeting to ändern.Aber routine in the sessions that I do squats I felt like I me my body didn't work hard enough.
I like squats, but I'm addicted to you.

Rere says: November 23, 2010 at 1: 37 pm

True words gesprochen.In of my time in the gym, I think I've heard all the excuses about not wanting to hocken.Sehen you are Usain bolt squats I never knew that.

Rick says: November 23, 2010 at 1: 46 pm

I am an EXL Navy with OSTEO Arthritus both knees and the lateral movement back into beiden.kommt from boots and transfer carry strains and injuries stupid.(Ski jumping wearing a skin-thong Lepord in Norway)Anyway, ACHE on my knees bases of a Tageszeitung.Sie pain, when I walk up and down stairs, foot, if I sit and, more specifically, when I run.(if I have as it kills me).
Get dieses.Ich squat coal mining kg (my a rep Max.Ich warm up to 100 kg and squat 5)



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment